MMF UK, in partnership with YouTube Music, have launched the Accelerator Programme for Music Managers – the first ever independent funding and professional development initiative designed solely for artist, songwriter and producer managers.
The programme includes;
• up to £15,000 in bursary funding
• over £3000 and 50+ hours’ worth of manager-specific education courses covering everything from advanced digital skills, negotiation techniques, managing mental health, legal skills, business management and much more.
• free or low-cost legal advice, accounting advice and insurance services
• mentorship from world class managers, agents and promoters
• funding to attend a music industry conference festival within Europe.
• a Managers weekend retreat
APMM is aimed at managers based in England and Scotland who are in full or part-time employment, looking to make the leap into full-time music management with their own company. Managers of artists, songwriters or producers whose business has a track record of proven income, could be eligible for up to £15,000 in a bursary grant.
We hope to be able to roll out a similar programme across Europe next year for EMMA dependent on available funding.