The European Music Managers Alliance (EMMA) is seeking an attentive, organized, and motivated Communications and Marketing Intern to work 10 hours per week to support EMMA and it’s board members and Secretariat in carrying out a strategic communications plan. This support role is remote and can be carried out from anywhere in Europe.
This intern will gain experience and knowledge on the music industry across Europe (with a special focus on music management), design and marketing alongside a highly-experienced and well-respected board of Europe’s music managers. The intern will support in the development of communications materials and multimedia products that are attractive, consistent, well written, and propel interest and action. The opportunity will build his or her marketing and communications skills through hands on experience with the organization. The ideal candidate is a media and digital enthusiast, with exceptional writing and design skills, a strong interest and background in impact communications, and demonstrated curiosity and/or experience in the music industry.
This is an unpaid internship with the opportunity to build a great communications portfolio.
To carry out and supplement the communications strategy laid out by the EMMA Board.
Duties include, but may not be limited to, the following:
● Support in the development and design of digital, web, and print marketing materials;
● Presentation and report development and design, including Google Slides and PowerPoint;
● Copywriting and editing, including developing original content under direction and editing from multiple contributors and in close coordination with the Secretariat;
● Utilizing online metrics tools (such as Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics) to report on statistics for websites, social media sites, email campaigns, and online advertising;
● Provide both technical and editorial website support, updating content, and publishing news stories;
● Community management on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn;
● Coordinate materials for the EMMA monthly newsletter and prepare send out (use of MailChimp); and
● Assist with General administrative tasks as needed.
Please submit your CV and short motivation letter to the address: email@example.com
Deadline for submission: 31.08.2019.